Well, American Thanksgiving, to be precise. No rest for ol’ Feingarden, though, because he chose to live in a strange country where Thanksgiving comes before Halloween. Tirelessly he marches on, bringing you new links for your reading pleasure.
- Don’t bother to complain about your holiday travel nightmares unless you had to push your own plane in -52C weather.
- Neither executive order controversies or complaints about the commercialization of Thanksgiving are new. In fact, in 1939 the two issues came together to create two separate Thanksgivings.
- No list of Thanksgiving links would be complete without a few deep-fried turkey disasters.
- One of the things that I’m thankful for is the music of Pink Floyd, whose album “The Wall” turns 35 years old today. I still think of it as “the new one”.
- Those last two items were pretty weak so you can now give thanks that there are no more links this week.